AIF Alternative Invest Finance AG
Giessenstrasse 2, P.O. Box 9
Design and implementation
Association of Independent Asset Managers in Liechtenstein
Deposit Guarantee and Investor Compensation Foundation SV Liechtenstein)
Liechtenstein Investment Fund Association
Liechtenstein Chamber of Commerce
PGR provisions for the implementation of the 2nd Shareholder Rights Directive / SRD II in Art. 367 et seq. PGR
AIF Alternativ Invest Finance AG (hereinafter referred to as “Company”) falls under the term “asset manager” in accordance with Art. 367a para. 3 of Liechtenstein Personal and Company Law (PGR) and must therefore describe its participation policy within the meaning of Art. 367h PGR.
- The company does not exercise any shareholder rights within the meaning of Art. 367h para. 1 para. 1 and 4 PGR, which are based on participation in the companies in which the company has invested in the context of asset management mandates. In particular, no rights relating to the general meetings of public limited companies are exercised. The right to a profit share as well as to subscription rights are exercised in consultation with the customers.
- The supervision of important matters of the companies within the meaning of Art. 367h para. 1 para. 2 PGR is carried out by taking note of the statutory reporting of the companies in financial reports and ad hoc announcements.
- An exchange of views with the corporate bodies and the stakeholders of the companies within the meaning of Art. 367h para. 1 para. 3 PGR does not take place.
- Cooperation with other shareholders or other relevant stakeholders of the company within the meaning of Art. 367h para. 1 para. 5 and 6 PGR does not take place.
- In the event of conflicts of interest within the meaning of Art. 367h para. 1 para. 7 PGR, a disclosure to the persons concerned takes place in accordance with the statutory provisions and a clarification of the further procedure with the same.
- An annual publication on the implementation of the participation policy within the meaning of Art. 367h para. 2 PGR does not take place because a corresponding management of rights does not take place.
- A publication of the voting behaviour within the meaning of Art. 367h para. 2 PGR does not take place because participation in votes does not take place.
Taxonomie-Verordnung (EU) 2020/852
ESG: In line with the European Union’s understanding of sustainability, sustainability should not only be limited to ecological aspects, but should rather take into account the entire ESG spectrum (environment, social and governance). In this respect, the AIF is subject to disclosure obligations under the Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation.
No consideration of adverse effects of investment decisions on sustainability factors at company level of AIF Alternativ Invest Finance AG (Art. 4 SFDR).
In compliance with these disclosure requirements, we disclose the following:
AIF is aware of its responsibility to ensure a future worth living for future generations. The AIF does not currently implement the sustainability risk integration strategies provided for in EU regulations in the investment decision-making process or investment advisory process and therefore does not take into account the adverse effects on the sustainability factors. This is partly due to the fact that not all relevant information is available yet. The AIF’s remuneration policy does not create any negative incentives to disregard sustainability risks. However, we will closely monitor developments in this area and will inform you about any changes here.
Information on online dispute resolution
Consumers have the opportunity to submit complaints to the EU’s online dispute resolution platform. You can also make any complaints to the email address above.
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the Internet offer from which reference was made to this website. If parts or individual formulations of this text should not, no longer or not completely correspond to the applicable legal situation, the remaining parts of the document remain unaffected in their content and validity.
Liability for Content on this Website
The contents of our pages have been created with the utmost care. However, we cannot assume any liability for the correctness, completeness and topicality of the contents. As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages in accordance with general laws. However, we are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information in accordance with general laws remain unaffected by this. However, liability in this regard is only possible from the time of knowledge of a specific infringement. Upon becoming aware of such violations, we will remove this content immediately.
Liability for links on third-party websites
Our offer contains links to external websites. We have no influence whatsoever on the content of these external websites. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for these third-party contents. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the content of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking . Illegal content was not discernible at the time of linking. However, a permanent control of the content of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of the law. Upon becoming aware of legal violations, we will remove such links immediately.